Can a foreigner buy a condominium in Thailand?
Certainly, as long as his qualifications and conduct are in accordance with the regulations in The 1979 Condominium Act with The Revisions made in 2008.
What kind of condominium can a foreigner completely own?
In Thailand, a Freehold condominium is one a foreigner can completely own and a Leasehold condominium is one a foreigner can only own as a lessee.
Can a foreigner request a condo loan in Thailand ?
The request for a condo loan in Thailand ought to be possible and easy whenever contacting to MBKG. Our staffs are both native English speakers and Thai welcome to provide recommendations and prompt service.
What is the criteria of MBKG’s condo ?
MBKG grants condo loan with the following criteria:
- Freehold condominium located in The Bangkok Metropolitan region and tourist attracting provinces such as Chiang Mai, Udon Thani, Khon Kaen, Chonburi, Petchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Phuket and etc. where located at downtown, adjacent to community with accessible transportation.
- Nice scenery and well maintained.
What is the Condo Approve list of MBKG ?
The condo approve list of MBKG is the condo name list that MBKG has already approved and accepted as collateral. For borrowers requesting to buy or refinance said condos, the borrower can immediately check the loan amount per m2 for any condos from MBKG’s condo approve list. Some required documents can be submitted afterwards and just wait for the final approval then disburse loan.
What size loan can MBKG grant and what are the Terms & Conditions ?
Practically, MBKG shall grant the loan size up to 50% of appraisal value from a freelance appraisal company but not exceed the loan amount per m2 from MBKG’s condo approve list .
Terms & Conditions are stated in detail in our Brochure.
Who can be MBKG’s borrower?
- No restriction about nationality.
- Age up to 70 years is still eligible.
- Permanent residence and employment in Thailand are not required.
What are the required documents?
See the link require document.?
When can the loan be disbursed?
Within 10 working days (after received the appraisal report and completed required documents).
What is the loan expense?
See the link Interest & Fees.