Kai-Faak (Sale with Right of Redemption) is a traditional financing option in Thailand where the creditor holds onto the title deed and gives the borrower a right to buy back within a specific period.
Term & Conditions
- Borrow up to 50% of valuation
- All fees and charges deducted upfront with no monthly installment required, interest is proportionately refundable if early redemption.
- Term no longer than 1 years (with renewal right for 1 years two times)
- Drawdown within 7 working days after approval.
- No land under development of condominium
Note : Subject to change without prior notice
Interest & Fees
LAND CRITERIA FOR KAI-FAAK
- Beachfront or downtown collateral considered.
- Freehold title deed only, do not accept right of possession such as Nor Sor 3 Kor or leasehold.
- Access granted to public road.
- Plot must not exceed sea level by 80 meters
- Plot must have utility (electric, water and etc.)
- Plot must not be in industrial, or Agriculture land.
- Plot must not be under development or construction.
- Land with commercial properties and subject to company’s discretion
subject to change without prior notice